A spacious stopover for 6 to 9 in a quiet alley in the village of Ker Bossy
The house is situated on one of the lanes of Ker Bossy, above Port-Joinville, exactly in the centre of the island on a fenced plot of land, sheltered from the street by a stone garage and a large gate.
❤️ What we love about Cap Horn
…its calm, its location, the cosy and country atmosphere with a good level of comfort.
Through the gate, we cross the garden to enter the side of the house. To the right is a WC, an area to put your things down, and invites us into the main room.
On the south side, the kitchen is open to the dining and living area, with its well exposed stone terrace. Behind the chimney, a first bedroom with a double bed.
The house has inherited its history and is a bit
overwrought: very practical.
A storeroom, sheltered behind the kitchen with everything you need to cook, and on the other side, a small well-equipped laundry room, and an outside access.
A corridor leads us to a second bedroom with a large double bed (in 180cm) allowing access to the back of the house through a French window, a full bathroom, and another large bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 large bed (in 140cm) , itself open to the back of the house.
In the centre of the living room, a staircase leads to a large double bedroom (bed in 140cm) and its shower room with WC.
The house has many cupboards, the floor is tiled on the whole ground floor. Everything is designed to be very functional.
The combination of wood and white, the colourful vintage decoration and the combination of materials: cotton and wicker, project us into a relaxed and fresh atmosphere, perfect for holidays.
Outside: 475 m2
Availability and rates
- Overnight Stay: between €140 and €360 depending on the season and the length of the stay.
- Please see the calendar below to find out the rates for the period you are interested in. The rate covers 1 to 6 guest and the whole house. A supplement of €20 per guest and per overnight stay will be asked to accomodate up to 3 additional guests (9 occupants maximum).
- We accept stays of a shorted duration than 7 days at certain periods only, please get in touch (the rate is then adapted).
- Linen: included.
- Cleaning (end-of-stay): €100 flat rate.
- Visitor's tax: allow for a maximum of €2.75 per adult and overnight stay.
- Deposit: we do not ask for a deposit.
- As an exception, we can accept that you take care of the cleaning yourself. In this case, you’ll be asked to provide a cleaning deposit équivalent to 2 times the cleanig package, i.e. €200.