For a break for 6 holidaymakers
Less than 1km from the exit of Port-Joinville, along the coast that goes towards the Pointe du But.
Wakaye is a house fitted out for a carefree holiday, open to walks and in authentic island simplicity.
❤️ What we love about Wakaye
…its proximity to the beach and the port, in the heart of a large natural garden, its functional and sober renovation.
The entrance gate is located at the end of a private road serving 3 houses. The garden is unfenced and is surrounded by other plots of land that will probably be built one day. Today, the setting is green.
To the right of the entrance, the staircase will lead you to a large bedroom, double bed (in 160cm), with a desk and a beautiful view of the beach of the mill course. On the landing, a toilet with WC.
Under this staircase, the second WC, a bathroom with bathtub, then a bedroom with a double bed (in 160cm) and an extra bed, with a door opening onto the terrace.
The living room consists of a sitting area, with fireplace and sofa, dining area and an open kitchen, with washing machine (2019), gas hob, traditional oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. French windows leading to the terrace.
Here the barbecue is a hole in the ground in front of the terrace.
Behind the kitchen, the
dormitory with bunk beds, and a shower room, a small technical room for the gas bottle.
Outside clothes line.
Wakaye, it meansQuentin & Mariecome to Yeuin the country where we live. It’s a peaceful house, close to the beach of roses and the course of the mill.
Outside: 1000 m2 Miscellaneous: trampoline, soccer goals.
Availability and rates
- Overnight Stay: between €70 and €220 depending on the season and the length of the stay.
- Please see the calendar below to find out the rates for the period you are interested in. The rate covers 1 to 6 guest and the whole house. A supplement of €20 per overnight stay will be asked to accomodate 1 additional guest (7 occupants maximum).
- We accept stays of a shorted duration than 4 days at certain periods only, please get in touch (the rate is then adapted).
- Linen: €22 per occupied bed.
- Cleaning (end-of-stay): €90 flat rate.
- Visitor's tax: allow for a maximum of €1.32 per adult and overnight stay.
- Deposit: we do not ask for a deposit.
- As an exception, we can accept that you take care of the cleaning yourself. In this case, you’ll be asked to provide a cleaning deposit équivalent to 2 times the cleanig package, i.e. €180.